Thursday 4 June 2009

Wikis, Message Boards, Tagging and more.

I haven't posted for a while but have continued to work through the course. It is quite hard work and I am struggling with some things although I am understanding the principles of most of it.

I understand WIKI's and spend a lot of time on Wikipedia although never understood how it was put together. Gave up on trying to post my blog on the studio library wiki as I never received authorisation back from the two people named on the website despite several requests.

Message boards, facebook etc I found quite an easy subject as I use some of them already. Now I know about ABE Books I will probably use this a lot.

Week 4 tagging etc was interesting and not too difficult.

I am having some problems loading photos to my blog but that is probably my computer. It took a long time to find the right places on the web pages to click but I have found them and understand how to upload. I'm just having some difficulty doing it. Widgets are the same. Everytime I paste a widget into my blog as intructed I get an error message when I try to post it. Mash ups seen simple enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment